The last 2 weeks I've been feeling very bloated/Pressure in the lower tummy area

I have noticed my jeans are tighter then normal in the lower tummy area. My husband was cuddling me one night while i was laying on my back he put his hand on my lower tummy and i felt weird pressure uncomfortable almost. It may be to early to take a PT, would that be a sign of pregnancy or am i jumping the gun..LOL i do want a little one BTW and we are acitivly trying.

JPatton

Asked by JPatton at 3:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I am in the same boat....have you missed your period? If so I would wait till your 5 days late to take one. I am only 2 days late so I am with ya on this one!! Good Luck sweetie!!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 4:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think gas or maybe if u don"t use the bathroom regularly, BM???
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Mrs. Keen, Thank you so much. Good luck too you also and no i havent missed yet IF i get my period it should be on the 26th so it is a little early.. I think im so over anxious to get pregnant and little sign i think its pregnancy. I'm trying not to be that way but i want a baby in the worst way and want to feel life gowing inside me like all my friends.
    I hope i happens for you SOOOOON !! Keep me updated :) and i will keep you updated
    Booger14, love your name..LOL I havent had any problems using the bathroom and i pass the gas (sorry if its tmi) lol so it could be that always keeping options open. Thanks for the help ladies its greatly appreciated xoxoxoxo
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• only way to know is test. It may be a sign if it persist i say you are definitely looking at a bfp. be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Thanks tylee, if my period ends up being late I will test ! Hoping this is my mouth we will see its in gods hands. Oh and what does bfp mean ? I'm new so I don't know all the lingo yet LOL
    JPatton

Comment by JPatton (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011