What were your favorite food cravings while pregnant?

The food that satisfied every taste bud.

What food did you have to force yourself to eat while pregnant?

Alexias30

Asked by Alexias30 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Chocolate
    Spunkeynoodle

Answer by Spunkeynoodle at 3:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I had a really weird craving with my son - although it wasn't edible. I wanted to smell a certain scent of dryer sheet. I would carry one in my pocket and pull it out to smell it when I was alone. Hi. My name is Erica. I'm 32 years old and have a problem.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Whole tomatoes....I sprinkle a little salt on it and eat it like an apple lol....mmm...think I'll go get one now lol

I have to force myself to drink water
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I didn't have to force myself to eat anything LOL. I smashed on everything but potatoes. Which DS doesn't like now . I had to have a turkey sandwhich and fruit everyday or someone was going to hear me complain ALL day, LOL.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Raisins and strawberries were particularly appealing to me while pregnant. I didn't have to force myself to eat anything; I never had morning sickness and felt great during my pregnancies ... though tuna became a complete turn-off and I stayed away from it. Even now (18 years after the birth of my oldest), I can't go near it!
    Anonymous

• Those small hamburgers from Sonic? OMG! DAILY! And milk -- which I usually do not like!
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• At first I had a couple Big Mac attacks then I couldn't stand the sight or smell or taste of meat so stopped eating me. I ate alot of blueberries & strawberries. I didn't really have cravings it was so weird I went into it expecting that & it didn't really happen.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I crave icee's lol i dont think that counts as food though oh well lol and i always want hot cheetos icould never it one before if i bit into one ill be running to the kitchen to get something to drink lol and now i can just sit there and eat them like nothing i dont even nothing to drink afterwards lol im pregnant with baby # 2 with baby # 1 i just wanted sweets and fruit :-)
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 3:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Pregnancy killed my vegetarianism. I craved hotdogs with chilli, mustard, ketchup, sweet relish and onions almost all the time in my 3rd trimester. I HATED hot dogs before that lol. I had to force myself to drink milk, but gave up around the end of my second trimester (I'm mildly lactose intolerant, found that out for sure when I was pregnant) and went back to soy, because almond wasn't available around here then.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• loved grilled cheese did not like water had to force myself to drink it
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011