Pothead Christmas

So today is apparently every potheads christmas.

Are you discusted by some of the MOM's on this website that are bosting about being a pothead?

I understand medical reaosn but recreational is not only ILLEGAL it's just plain old stupid. We're parents now- it's not "COOL" anymore [not like it ever was]

Jersey_class

Asked by Jersey_class at 3:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Although I don't smoke pot or cigs, I'm not disGusted. But I like to boAst about being educated.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sorry. That was very uncouth of me. You have my permission to vote me down.
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i agree, it's just another day. 4-20...who CARES!!!!! Let's go and brag about smoking weed like you do on any other day of the week..........LAME!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I didn't vote you down; I also have dyslexia so yeah.
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 3:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm shocked that parents would actually do that.
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 3:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I figure if your kids are grown up and out of the house then fine, do whatever you want. I'm not opposed to medicinal use or recreational use, but it is a drug and when you are responsible for another life (i.e. your child) then you should be sober and know better than to leave a trail admitting your use.

I also think 4/20 now has a much bigger meaning- the day of the Gulf oil spill. The Gulf still hasn't recovered and families are still displaced and struggling- not to mention the wild life. It makes me angry when people think of smoking pot before remembering that.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I agree as long as it is illegal why would you risk everything for it?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• april foolsI can't wait till crack head Thanksgiving. haha sorry bad sense of humor.

Anonymous

• Guys I'm talking about people that are smoking pot in front of their children and or not even paying any mind to them/ Some people complain they can't pay their rent yet are smoking pot.
    Jersey_class

Comment by Jersey_class (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Today is a great day. It is the day that my Hubby and i met. Lol nothing to do with pot though. My personal thing is that if they do it Thats their business. I Dont think its good to do it around your children and Dont let pot be the first thing you buy when you get your check. I do not smoke but like recreational drinking if someone feels like doing it just be safe and do not do it around your kids.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 3:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2011