What Is better to do In this situation?

My 5 year old and I went for a walk and when we got half way home she started to sneeze,get runny eyes and nose,throat sore and not feeling well. She was fine until she rolled around In the patch of pretty flowers. Knowing now she Is probably allergic to this type of flower, and she has allergies like her father,Do we take her to get seen or buy something over the counter? Keep In mind,She's 5 and until the past year or so has never had an allergic reaction. What to do?? ;-)

CafeMom2angels

Asked by CafeMom2angels at 3:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You could always try some OTC children's allergy meds first. If you see no real improvement, you could take them to the dr. My pediatrician prescribed Nasonex to my 6 year old. It works really well for him. Unfortunately, there's no generic for it. :(
    SleepyCupcake

Answer by SleepyCupcake at 3:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• SleepyCupcake, Thank you for the reply. ;-)
    CafeMom2angels

Comment by CafeMom2angels (original poster) at 3:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• just go to childrens department they have kids allergy meds
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• they have childrens allergy medicine I would try this first and then if no relief then talk to her doctor about it. Good luck
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 22, 2011