Why do some pregnant women get negative test? has it ever happen to you?

just wondering. im possibly pregnant and ive been having negative test but i know i am pregnant, i just feel it. im going to the doctor to find out for sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not sure. Not enough of the hormone yet?
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 3:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I had a weird case. I didn't get a positive test until I was about 6 weeks along, then I lost all my pregnancy symptoms and started around 10 weeks and didn't get another positive test until I was about 4 months along. We thought I miscarried. I had an ultrasound around that time and there was no heartbeat or anything, but when I went back to my OB at 4 months, they did another one and the ultrasound confirmed I was STILL pregnant, and not pregnant again. All my OB could figure was that my hormone levels dropped really low. And as far as not getting a test when you're first pregnant, that's probably because the hormone levels aren't high enough for a test to detect yet.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• nope
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011