Because I'm married am I obligated to let him do anything sexualy to me that he wants to? adult content

My husband and I have sex at least three times or more a week. He likes to stick his fingers up inside me and, he is really rough. He also wants to rub me down there until I orgasm. I just don't like it at all. For one he is so rough it hurts, then my bladder hurts the next day. I have told him how I feel, but he thinks since we are married he should get to do as he wishes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• NO! just because you are married doesn't give him the right to do what ever he wants to you! You have the right to say no if you don't like it and if he is to rough. That is considered abuse now days. A husband is supposed to be loving when he has sex or makes love what ever you want to call it to his wife. Sex is supposed to make the both of you feel good not just one of you.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you say no and he does it anyway, it's rape whether you're married or not.

BUT, manual stimulation can be very pleasurable. Just tell him to be more gentle. Maybe show him how you like to be touched?
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Um no, and you know the answer to your own question :) I hope he takes your no for an answer!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 3:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• No. And if you tell him "NO" and he still does it- that's ABUSE. Sexual abuse. Tell him that is how you feel. And if he doesn't care then you need to not be married to him.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 3:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Nope. Rape and sexual assault can take place regardless of a marriage certificate - it's illegal, not to mention heartless and uncaring.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• hugs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• you need to tell him "this hurts me and you need to stop"
    If he doesn't then that is sexual abuse. He can go to jail for that!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• NO. I think you should tell him he is too rough & to be more gentle as how does that feel good for you?
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Of course not. It's up to you to talk to him about what you like and what your limits are.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• not
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 3:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011