Is it cheating?

I recently noticed that my husband has been spending time daily going through the personal ads in different cities throughout the country on Craigslist, I approached him about it, and he said that he is doing this for laughs- but the only ones he looks at are the girls seeking men- with pictures how would you take it if your husband was doing these things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't say it was cheating but I would stop it now as it is the beginning of a fast downward spiral especially if he just started doing it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'd think that he was ABOUT to cheat

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I don't consider it cheating if he's just looking. People post graphic pics on there so it is a cheap easy way to look at some nudy pics. I wouldn't like it at all if my husband was doing it but I wouldnt consider it cheating.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 3:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ask him if it would be okay with him if you were doing that..
    and agree with butterflyblue19
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• sounds like he is about to cheat to me
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• The "about to cheat" ideas are good ones. I've used Craigslist for that purpose. (don't judge me)
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 3:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would rip him a new one. I would also get a spy on my computer so that i can record everything he types & all the websites that he's been to. With those computer spies, you can read EVERYTHING they do.....he would have to contact one for you to say he is cheating. Well...catch him contacting one first....

You can also get them for cell phones...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't think that this is cheating. But, of course, I've recently found out that some things that I never considered cheating are normally considered as such, so....I don't know.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I look through those too! They are hysterical! I read them all because they are serious train wrecks. So I would be suspicious, but don't jump to conclusions.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't consider it cheating but I would talk to him and let him know I don't like it and there is no need for him to be looking at that stuff.
    Avon_Girlie

Answer by Avon_Girlie at 4:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011