Back Pain? Normal??

So i have a previous question where i am asking about pregnancy experience and whether i had the TRUE symptoms of pregnancy(besides missed period). I get nauseous whenever i think of food, hear about food, or even look at it. Not to mention smell. I have yet to vomit though. (Missed Periods are not possible for me due to the fact that i am on the depo shot. Depo Shots cause you to not even have a period). I am frequently irritable and very very tired. (I fell asleep at the kitchen table...shhhh dont tell nobody) and my back hurts sooo bad. I was once pregnant before but had a miscarraige at one month and a half. My back pain is similar to the first pregnancy except its not as severe as it was when i was in the process of having the miscarraige and i dont have any pressure in my lower abdomen. So i was wondering, is back pain normal during the first trimester(i am about 4 weeks)? What else should i be expecting?

SORRY FOR THE LONG PARAGRAPH

iheartme

Asked by iheartme at 3:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Back pain is normal. Dont worry, now if it gets severe then go to the doctor. But its very Normal!!! Good Luck!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 4:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i had migraines non stop for 8 wks with my second. then after that, nothing, lost weight, went great and she was induced 1 day overdue, and I didn't even feel that pregers. with the first, i developed Titse disease. its severe back and chest pain and its the swelling of the cartiledge between your ribs and you can not breathe, stand sit nothing helps, you just have to cry your way through it itill it stops. i have since learned that I also had developed an allergy to milk, and drinking milk causes my episodes with the Titse disease. if you feel anything abnormal, or just makes you uneasy call the dr. they expect you to be calling. thats what preger wemon do. and most dont mind. would rather you have piece of mind than be stressed out
    TwinkleToes25

Answer by TwinkleToes25 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011