Has anyone gotten pregnant right when they start bc?? adult content

i havent been on BC for 7 months. I just started the Nuva Ring again on Sunday. I know its not really efective the first month, but my husband finished inside of me last night(tuesday, so 3 days after i started BC) and im curious how many woman have gotten pregnant like this! we tend to be very firtile, concieved both our kids within the first 3 days of my LMP(ended sunday) and they were both "first time go" kids lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dont know personally but my little brother was a birth control baby so they are not 100% effective so its a possibility and they say to give it a month before you let him "finish" inside of you. If you dont want to be pregnant I would be careful and make him wear a condom.:)
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 4:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i would love to be pregnant, but he doesnt want to yet.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• if he doesn;t want another child yet he shouldn't finish inside you 3 days after you start. you need to wear protection the first 30 days to help prevent pregnancy. your second child is a condom baby as well as my sister who is now 12. nothing is 100 percent.
    TwinkleToes25

Answer by TwinkleToes25 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• nope
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011