17 wks 2 days pregos

i was just wondering whn did you start to feel the movements on the outside of ur belly.. this little ones movements are getting stronger and stronger on the inside but im ready to feel it on the outside ;)

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 4:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• With my first it was around 16 weeks
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• After 20-22 weeks.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have two children and the inside movements were both around 16 weeks...now the outside movements was about 21 weeks!
    Hope that helps but it depends on your body type as well, for example smaller women will feel them sooner than bigger women.
    Also they will be sooner if you have more than one child! Hope this helps!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 4:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• it really depends... it's the same for me and we are days apart i'm going to be 18 weeks tomorrow... my baby moves like crazy to and it makes me giggle and i'm ready to feel it move on the outside too... but i'm guessing for me it might be at 20 weeks... with my son it was the same way.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I didn't feel my baby kick until I was about 20 weeks pregnant as I did not gain a lot of weight till I was about 7 months pregnant. I loved every kick and cherished it because it shows you that there really is someone in there and that you will soon get to experience life on the outside. My (then) boyfriend didn't get to feel them till later and he was amazed by it too. Just savor this moment and remember the longer he/she is in there the better! Congradulations. :)
    Madalynnsmom238

Answer by Madalynnsmom238 at 4:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• four mo with the first, a lot sooner with the second, since you already have felt it before you can recognize it sooner
    TwinkleToes25

Answer by TwinkleToes25 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I really noticed it about 23 weeks and my husband was able to feel it too!! I woke him up at four in the morning and put his hand on my stomach he woke up really excited after feeling it and then went back to sleep it was so cute!
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I noticed fluttery,kicking ,squirmy motions in my lower abdomen at about 18 weeks with my first PREGNANCY. Then with the second and third it was earlier because I recognized the feeling, what the first fluttery kicks felt like.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• AND---I could see kicking at about 24 weeks. It was so fun to watch!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 7:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011