Pregnant with my second child, need advice!!!

So my daughter will be 2 in September and her father is in Japan in the military, we are not together anymore and my current boyfriend and I are pregnant and just found out. He will be gone 2-3 months training for his job and I will be home during our pregnancy going to doctor appointments alone. When he is done with training his job will be in NY and we plan on moving there together. We are both scared and I dont know what to say sometimes when he asks me whats on my mind. I shut down and am speechless because I feel bad because we arent ready for another baby in the house and we arent ready financially so what should I do to try to tell him everything will be ok? Someone please help its killing me!

cityyxlightts

Asked by cityyxlightts at 4:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you need to tell him the truth... tell him how you really feel and that you are scared chances are is that he is feeling the same way too but is worred on telling you the same thing... in the end everything is going to be okay trust me everything works out in the end..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• He has told me that he is scared about a bunch of different things especially financially. He said that he likes our little family now and likes how things are going at the moment. I feel like he will be unhappy because I am pregnant and he will be really stressed when we have the baby. I dont want him to be unhappy what should I do or say?
    cityyxlightts

Comment by cityyxlightts (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• A baby is such a wonderful gift. when we got pregers with our second. ( at the time our son was 2yrs and just got potty trained) only one of us had a job and it pd little money. our car was becomming more and more a piece of crap... anywho I think a lot of people arent ready for number two when they come along. and most second children arent planned. honestly I cried for a few days when I found out. I felt like I wouldn't have enough love to give another child. ( i was 23 at the time) I went to every dr apt alone with #2 i bitched about it a lot, but it was ok. I ended up getting a cleaning job at 3 mo along and cleaned houses 3 times a wk for the rest of my pregnancy. My last day of work was the day before I was induced. I had gained weight with the first, a lot. but with the second I lost 15 lbs. but everything happens for a reason, and if you keep a positive outlook, things will turn out just fine
    TwinkleToes25

Answer by TwinkleToes25 at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• my mother always says, if you think positive thoughts, positive things will happen. but I agree, when he asks, tell him the truth. he is probly just as scared as you are. it will comfort you both to talk about your fears and expectations. well whats done is done, and you have to figure out a way to deal financially emotionally. once that little baby is in your arms your entire world will change. you will think, how could I have ever been upset, scared, unhappy. they are beatiful, and they too will become your world. good luck and congratulations
    TwinkleToes25

Answer by TwinkleToes25 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Thank you, there is so much going on at once it will be a busy year coming up with us moving and having the baby. We are both so scared because we are 20-23 years old. Im scared that my dad will not talk to me again because I am on my second child with a different guy and I am scared of what his parents will think I dont want them to think that I tried to do this to keep him around and I dont want to ruin his life because he has so much going for him. He says that he wants the best for our child and if this happened a year from now he would feel completely different about it all. How do I tell my boyfriend that it will be ok and we will get through this. He asks me what we are going to do and I cant answer him half the time.
    cityyxlightts

Comment by cityyxlightts (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Apr. 20, 2011