Advice - im feeling so down!

so my bf and his whole family want me to get an abortion . his family says i look like the type of girl to trap my bf.
im not even like that . i told him i want to keep it and either he's going to be here or not.
and now his family got in it and are telling me to get rid of it asap !!

and 8 weeks. and i really dont know what to do, i want to keep it but the pressure is so hard. im trying not to stress but now there calling my friend telling her to talk to me . him, his whole family and my mom wants me to get an abortion but my dads side of the family are telling me not to and they'll help me.

idk what to do . i feel so lost because my bf flip flops back on fourth . were only 20 and one minute i tell him im keeping so he goes along with it then the next hes telling me to get ride of it.
ive never felt so hated by a family like that and to say that im going to trap him is wrong b/c im sooo not like that. i dont even know how a girl would trap a guy. i mean we been together for almost a year .

advice plaeas!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• How does someone "look the type to trap someone"???? hmmmm

Honey you do what is right for YOU. While it would be good for your bf to be on the same page it doesn't always happen. If your family or his family choose to not be a part THEY are the ones missing out.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yeh its just hard when i have everyone in my ear about an abortion !
    and i know how can someone look like that !! lol crazy !! but i just dont know what to do. its like they're pressuring me . i never knew ppl would actually try and kill a life ya know ?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Honey I know all about this! except I was 16...but I went against them because she was MY baby and not theirs and I do not believe in abortion. Its a hard decision I know I have been there, but if YOU want this baby and your dads family is willing to help out then I say go for it ! I would not even worry about what his family says because its not theirs to decide! Do what YOU believe is right. I DID have my daughter she is now almost 5 and I have done great!! So I know you can do this!! Good Luck sweetie, remember God is not going to give you something you cant handle...he has a plan for that baby let the plan begin!! God Bless!!
    mrs.keen

Answer by mrs.keen at 4:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If they won't leave you alone get a restraining order or a no contact order. They need to shut up. I know there are a lot of sides to every story but it is your body and your baby, take control and tell them to shuve it.

Take deep breaths!!! Good Luck!!!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 4:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Do what YOU want this is YOUR baby. I think that is horrible to tell you to abort the baby if that's not what you want,y ou have to live with this desicion forever.
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yeh i know its just hurting my feelings b/c im not trying to trap him . i just dont want to kill my baby and now im just sad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Please if you do not want abortion, don't do it. Regardless of what everyone else thinks this is your life and your baby. If you can have support and help and you want to keep this baby then do so. Life is precious, a child is a blessing. I am so sorry they are telling you to abort. I am sure this all his to be so overwhelming for you and the fact that everyone is not so supportive cannot help, but you need to focus on what is most important to you. Take the time to really think and don't allow any decision to be made under pressure.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011