RANDOM PPL RUBBING MY BELLY?

is thr a nice way to tell random ppl that i dnt wnt thm rubbing my belly? it literally drives me crazy whn woman come up to me and try and rub my belly and thn give me advice and start to ask a lot of questions? i just wnt to be like um excuse can u go away!!!

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 4:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• id quickly turn away and be like "no! sorry, she bites" LOL that will confuse them long enough for you to make a getaway.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• ahhhh... see, that NEVER happened to me and I might have been the only pregnant person in the world that it wouldn't have bothered...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yuck tell them you don't feel comfortable with them doing that... i would hate that too...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Why do people do that?? that always annoyed me, i felt the same way go away and leave me alone. I guess you can just tell them nicely or kinda back away when they try to do that.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 4:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I made t-shirts that say "hands off" or "if you touch mine can I touch yours" or "private property".

I also had a lady that I kept telling to stop and when she wouldn't, I rubbed her belly and she got mad about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I hated that when people would do that too! I would usually take a step back when someone approached me or put soething in front of my belly, like my purse. It worked most of the time. Sometimes they can be persistant.
    Liamsmom09

Answer by Liamsmom09 at 4:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I wasn't so nice about it. I asked them why they wanted to rub my belly?? I would say I am not pregnant, I am just really fat and it is rude to want to fondle my fat.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm a smart a** so I say put on a sad face and say ummmm I'm not pregnant.
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 4:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I had a stranger try to do that to me and I gave her a glare and said "EXCUSE ME"
    You could say "touch me and I will bite you"
    or reach over and pat their belly and say "how do YOU like it? "
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• OMG!! I know exactly how you feel!! I had one lady kiss my belly! YUCK And one lady got down and was rubbing and talking to my belly and I could feel her wet hot breath through my shirt!! UGH SO GROSS!!!
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011