Co workers?

My husband works at a hospital gym mainly with women, on lunch they all work out and try to get him to work out too. He says that he leaves during this time. It just annoys me I don't try to get other peoples husbands to work out with me?? What are you thoughts if you were in my situation?

ChanQ

Asked by ChanQ at 4:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't give it another thought, he is handling it just fine.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 10:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would not try to get someone else's husband to work out with me but I think your husband is handling it okay. Those women sound pushy, an unattractive trait, but it seems like he's a good guy. I wouldn't give it another thought.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Maybe they are just trying to include another co-worker...they do work in a gym after all.
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I wouldn't think anything of it.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• it wouldn't bother me. In fact, i would call to them thanking them that they got my lazy husband to work out with them.

I have had many great male friends in working atmospheres, with no sexual attraction at all. if you trust your DH, then don't worry about it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011