Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Yes, it happened, when I was a teen.

How about you?

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes. I "won" but mom knew about it by the time I got home. I was in 5th grade. She made me write an apology letter (even though I didn't "start" it) and write HER an apology letter PLUS 50 reasons "why a lady doesn't fight". the only one I can remember writing is "because she is a lady"

next time someone wanted to fight - I walked away....it sooo wasn't worth my MOM
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 4:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes many times lol. s new not to mess with me in school lol. one girl I broke her arm (although I didn't mean to). My dad tought me how to fight. He use to sit out on the step and watch me fight while my mom is yelling at me to get in the house lol. My mom got mad at my dad for teaching me to fight lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 4:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yup, and a few times as an adult to. I didnt start it but I sure defended myself.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes.  I have been a hot head plenty of times in my life.  I've calmed because of having children but the water still simmers right below boiling, lol.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• no
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 4:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 4:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• No I would probably be curled up in the fetal position if someone tried to hit me LOL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Many times.... not proud, hope it doesn't happen again.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yup, I box so i throw down against my husband and his friends all the time. I LOVE sparring with them. Regular old fist fights, to many to count. I will knock a bitch out,esp if it's over my kids.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 4:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• A few times when I was younger. I never started the fight, I would just finish what the other girl started! Now, I wouldn't, it's really not worth the trouble. Someone would REALLY have to piss me off to get me to fight.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011