How can i talk to my men about my pussy??w out been extravanze about it!! adult content

am 31 yrs old. and my man dont like me to said anything about possions,or sex in a park..some times i like all or nothing!!and he dont get it..somethimes i fake i have a orgasm;i feel bad about it help?no manner the answer just help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• First of all we all fake it sometimes and if someone tells you otherwise they are probably lying. So don't feel bad about that one. I think you just need to sit him down and calmly talk about it. Sex is a huge part of a relationship, so tell him how you feel. Or if talking doesn't work, maybe write him a note telling him what your needs are. Then you don't have to do it face to face and he has a little erotic reading for the day :). Good luck.
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• my head hurts...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Okay I'm trying to understand.....Your SO doesn't want to talk about sex or different positions and you want to have sex in the park? What do you want all or nothing of? We cant hep if we don't understand..
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Hmmmmm, I dont understand anything you just typed.
    Anonymous

• Not sure what your asking....you want to talk about sex but your man doesnt??? or you just want to bring up the topic of your cooch to random men?
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• get some pure romance products to loosen him up. once you use some of them on him, he will start to want to talk about what you guys are going to do next, and with what toy. they he is going to want to try some of those things on you and watch you go crazy.. its a fun time. www.pureromance.com tons of fun stuff there.
    TwinkleToes25

Answer by TwinkleToes25 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• English Please!!!!
    momoftaterbug

Answer by momoftaterbug at 4:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• What??
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am not sure I understand what you mean....Are you saying your SO doesn't like talking about sex but you want to?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• How many men are we talking about?
    Anonymous