How can men be suck a**holes sometimes?

ok so my fiance an i are having quite a big argument right now, all bc i was trying to get his work schedule so i can set an apt to get an u/s done on a sat! not just a reg u/s one that does a dvd, takes a recording of the heartbeat and puts in a teddy bear for our little one.. so whn i asked him again today, he flipped out on me and got so pissed.. thn he threw some other s**t in my face and now he says he doesnt kno wht he wants... ugh he can be such a dueche.. how can i get him to talk to me without pushing ths further?

Daph2387

Asked by Daph2387 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• If he doesn't want to go, don't make him. It's his loss. Those are awesome. I got that done for my son as my graduation gift from my grandparents! LOL It was sooooo awesome :) Sorry about your SO being the way he is. If he doesn't want to go with you, just let it go. He will regret it later!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• He may be stressed about something else. There's no reason for him to react that way especially if you didn't do anything to him. it seems like many things are on his mind.
    I'd tell him about the DVD & teddybear first, then ask if Sat. is good for him.
    Alexias30

Answer by Alexias30 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• He knows about the dvd and teddybear... he says he has been stressed about work and stuff, but he has nev just flipped on me like this.. i think thr is something else goin on tht he hasnt told me.. idk.. im just leaving it alone until he tells me otherwise.. if i do this thn i wnt him to be thr! so i will just wait it out..
    Daph2387

Comment by Daph2387 (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If he doesn't want to go then don't try to make him, do it on your own. Men don't understand the importance of some thing like an ultrasound. Because it isn't happening to them.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 9:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011