Ho do you have more children or decide to?

Is it always a "surprise?"
Do you discuss it?
do you both look at each other and decide "we want another baby"
I just wonder how other couples figure out when or if they are having anymore kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Well our daughter was a surprise but we both dont want another one. That is a mutal choice to stick with our one child & that be that.

I know couples who plan for children & TTC but that isnt what happend for us lol
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 5:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well we decided when we got back together we wanted a baby so we tried for 2 months and got my 2 yr old daughter. We decided after she was born we would want just one more but wasnt officially "trying" when Baby Gaia surprised us. but Phoenix is 2 so Baby Gaia came at a great time. It was a pleasant surprise. After this mommy is going to be done. I have a son from a previous relationship who will be nine this year so our family is complete.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 5:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• All of ours were surprised except #4. I suck at tacking birth control and would inevitably forget pills and screw it all up and end up pregnant. #4 we planned...sort of. My husband said as soon as we move din 2005 we'd start trying for another baby. We moved in June and a couple weeks later started talking about it. We never made a definitive decision on the topic. 2 weeks later I was pregnant.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 5:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• all were planned. But we dont use BC ( I am Catholic) I let God decide.how many we have, and we use the rhythem method. we both made this concious decision, so it is great for us!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 8:53 AM on Apr. 21, 2011