If you have to go to the hospital or doctor and have tests done...

What's you absolute LEAST favorite thing? Obviously it's not fun anyway, but when they tell you have have to have tests done, which one are you dreading the most and hoping they don't say?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 5:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• A biopsy. Of anything lol. I have never had to have one, but I never want to.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm with ya on the biopsy. I had a liver biopsy last month and it was very unpleasant
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• ugh! biopsy! *shudder* I had what amounted to a severely burned tongue that had ulcerated. They had to do a biopsy to make sure it was nothing serious. Funny enough though the biopsy helped it heal, and now I'm just waiting for the taste buds to grow back.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Anything that involves anesthesia...don't do well with it at all...I end up staying overnight because of the side effects when I should have been able to go home after a couple hours....

michcous

Answer by michcous at 8:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i just hate needles in general. i always tell them and i'm fine (no crying or fainting or anything like that...) the most painful thing (that i recall) having done is blood gasses when preggers with my 2nd and 3rd... every 30 minutes... my veins were trashed, my arms were sore and bruised for weeks after...
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011