One week late on my period..

I have taken 6 pregnancy test which all say neg.
I have called my doctor office and told me if it didn't start in a week to come in and be looked at. I had 3 cyst in march all ruptured and all were very painful . They said that might have caused the problem. Has this happen to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• not the cysts but i was 16 days late at the end of feb til the middle of march and im not pregnant. could just be hormones
    newlife627

Answer by newlife627 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• no, but good luck mama!
    asil

Answer by asil at 9:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I've never had cysts but this has recently been happening to me. I've been going over 35 days between periods and getting negative tests. I'm going to the dr tomorrow to get on birth control to see if it will regulate my cycle. I've never went this long between periods. Good luck
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I was one day shy of being 3 weeks late with both boys before I got a positive pregnancy test. I don't know why that happened. Hopefully you get answers soon.
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 11:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes...it was over 2 weeks late, but i finally got it
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:41 AM on Apr. 21, 2011