How long before???

How long before you just give up TTC? We are almost at the 2 year mark and I am just about done with this! It's getting to the point where I am getting jealous of anyone and everyone that is pregnant.

happynlovenlife

Asked by happynlovenlife at 5:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It took 11 years the first time (it was ectopic) , happened the first month we did clomid- before that we just had unprotected sex. After the MC it was almost 2 years before we conceived again. there is no harm or shame in taking a break if you feel you need it.

Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sometimes when you quit trying is when it actually happens...good luck!
    lovinlifewith5

Answer by lovinlifewith5 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• the more you stress over it and try the harder it is to get pregnant
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 5:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Thank you! But I don't think that would help us in our situation. DH's guys aren't the greatest, therefore I have to pay attention to every little detail.
    happynlovenlife

Comment by happynlovenlife (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Trust me I am not stressing!!
    happynlovenlife

• Well it sounds like you have done every thing you should if you know what the problem is. When you 'give up' is totally up to you. I think if it was me then I would have already claimed to haev 'given up' but in the back of my mind I would still be trying... What a tough situation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Make sure he gets Vitamin C, E, B-12, manganese, selenium, zinc, and EFA's . All of these will promote stronger sperm. It's up to you if you want to give up or consult a fertility specialist.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well how bad do you want to have a child.Only your husband and you can determine that.This will be what determines if you end up with a baby in your hands.Think about it.be blessed
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 10:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011