Do you clean up dinner while your cooking, as you go along, or clean up most...but leave the dishes in the sink?

I tend to clean as I go along, washing any dishes I am preparing with. I use tin foil a lot because its so easy to clean up with a baking pan. Tip..if you dont do it already. I like to use paper plates, but sometimes dont have them on hand. So when the kids are done, all dishes in the sink. Its not much, but I always say later on I will do the dishes. Well, umm ya...tomorrow more like it. I hate doing dishes after cooking for a while. As long as everything else is spic and span, I put it off. lol...Now I am going to go wash my dishes, now that I am talking about it. ;)

bellamommyof4

Asked by bellamommyof4 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• It depends on my mood. If I'm in one of those cleaning moods, they will be cleaned and put away before dinner. If I'm tired, or just don't feel like it, they can wait...
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 5:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I clean as I go along with the cooking and wash dishes right away. I do not like to wake up to leftover work
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 5:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I clean as I go so that clean up afterwards is easy. I don't like waking up to a sink full of dirty dishes. It's just easier for me to get it over with about an hour after dinner.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• As I go along, or I get stressed out lol
    ktinaza

Answer by ktinaza at 5:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i wipe up as I go along. I recently bought new pans and the instructions said let them cool completely before washing (can cause warping). I do dishes (most days) after dinner but some days they sit til the next day
    brypmom

Answer by brypmom at 5:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• as i go
    letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• sad to say.. I am a "throw it in the sink for later" kinda Momma.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 5:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• lol as I go because my kitchen is to small not to and my hubby needs to fix my dishwasher =)
    Ihold8Stars

Answer by Ihold8Stars at 5:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm like babybugsmama depends on my mood. Mostly though I do clean as I go, cause I cant stand working in clutter
    bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 5:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I clean as go its easy if u do that. I don't like to throw it in the sink for later.
    reem114

Answer by reem114 at 6:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011