When has the word illegal become the new word for what's right?

Because from my knowledge most of the people who make the laws are the main ones breaking them. For example one contraindication of the law is, its legal to get drunk at home in front of your kids but it's illegal to get drunk on public. WTF? Either way it goes, a drunk person can put everyone in danger no matter where their at. I'm just made because this lady should of got a DUI, dummy under the influence, for getting drunk at her 9 year olds birthday party over the weekend, and trying to bbq bake a birthday cake , and setting the whole damn house on fire. What a damn idiot! BTW they didn't charge he with anything humiliation and dealing with her insurance co.

SMITxsM2

Asked by SMITxsM2 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Huh? If thats illegal we should bring back prohibition too!!! Not gonna happen, shouldn't be illegal... BUT stupidity should be :0)

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• How can one get a Driving Under the Influence (DUI) charge when they're drunk AT HOME? The reason it's not illegal to get drunk on private property is because you're ON private property. Your house, your rules kind of thing. And, if you're drunk in public you tend to become a public nuisance.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• DUI was for "dummy under influence." hun. It was a joke
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 8:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm with Rosehawk...she may be an idiot, but she was doing it at home. Are you ready to remove all privacy and all rights of a person on their own property?
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• This>>> I'm with Rosehawk...she may be an idiot, but she was doing it at home. Are you ready to remove all privacy and all rights of a person on their own property?

Answer by yourspecialkid
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• She didn't get hit for arson? While she has some piss poor judgments, the getting drunk in her own home isn't illegal. But I'm shocked they didn't hit her for arson when she burned the place down :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Hell no, but I do not believe in getting drunk period. I think its stupid no matter where you're at. It impairs your judgment especially in an event of an emergency. Having a drink and relaxing is fine but other than that I just not for it.
    SMITxsM2

Comment by SMITxsM2 (original poster) at 9:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011