IS there a physical cause..... adult content

to NEVER have an orgasm durning sex? Like is there a medical cause and/or solution? I have never had one from intercourse, and I have been with different men, different "size" men, different postions, nothing has worked. :( Im embarrased to talk to a Dr. about it :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• I'm not sure about that but I know being nervous or stressed can do it. You really have to relax and let your mind think of nothing else but that current moment. Have you tried clitoral stimulation as your having intercourse?
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes i have and it worked.. but i hate that i cant get it from actual intercourse
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I never did either until i tried stimulating my clitoris during sex. I cant have an orgasm JUST by having sex..and im jealous of the ppl who can! lol I wonder too if there is somethin wrong with me physically..
    Mommy103110

Answer by Mommy103110 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Im jealous too.. :( lol. it makes me almost like uncomfortable durning sex because then i dont want the man to be holding off for me to be done when theres nothing TO BE DONE lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• A lot of women can't. Google it. As many as 70% of women cannot orgasm without additional clitoral stimulation. Just because the actresses in porns and movies orgasm just from having a penis stuck in them a few times does not mean that is how it really works.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 7:31 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Chances are, most porn stars are faking (which is sometimes the only tip I pick up from watching porn :) ). I've only time I had an O was the vey first time I had sex. Since then, the only time I have an O is DIY or extensive oral. It normal unfortunately and it sucks!!
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 8:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Glad im not alone. UGH men always get the easy end! LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• OP, you're right. Easy orgasms, no periods, no pregnancy and childbirth...yeah, it hardly seems fair.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 8:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• There are some physical reasons. You would have to ask your doctor. Sometimes medications we take can do it too. Have you tried stimulating the G-spot and the clitoris??
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oh and BTW now you got me looking for the CAT technique which almost guarantees orgasm. Just got to remember which book it's in.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011