Liberal WebSite Hatred on Display

http://wonkette.com/443395/greatest-living-american-a-childrens-treasury-of-trig-palin-crap-on-his-birthday

The mind that would post this atrocity is the mind that says "the ends justify the means" such as Leon Trotsky's quote of {As for us, we were never concerned with the Kantian-priestly and vegetarian-Quaker prattle about the "sacredness of human life."}

This is the mind of the modern progressive liberal that we see screaming obscenities at 14 year old girls and bragging about using the American flag in place of toilet paper. People of that ideology really do believe the "ends justify the means"...in other words, they want the power to control or they will do what it takes to belittle and demonize until opposition is silenced.

annabarred

Asked by annabarred at 6:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• People of that ideology really do believe the "ends justify the means"...in other words, they want the power to control or they will do what it takes to belittle and demonize until opposition is silenced.

***
    Of course!! It's because they don;t know how to argue with FACTS....just EMOTION!! So, they HAVE to TRY and silence their critics...it's all they've got!! LOL :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Pot calling kettle black (yet again--yawn).
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 6:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

Precisely said and I thank you for the illustration.
    annabarred

Comment by annabarred (original poster) at 6:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• What a sick jackass. Sadly there are some who find that type of thing funny.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, and they pepper both sides of the aisle.
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 6:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• That was really sick. I have never heard of that website. WHere did you find it? They should be reprimanded for being inappropriate.AND cruel.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 6:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• WHere did you find it?

Mediaite.com
    annabarred

Comment by annabarred (original poster) at 7:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Mediaite.com

***

LOL!!!

high five

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• HOLY CRIKEY BATMAN! THAT IS TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! TERRIBLE! Shame on them... shame on me for being glued to the thing until it was over!! LOL! GEESH! I'm a sicko! BUT- serioulsly... emotional arguements mean... usually.... unsubstantiated... ridiculous... bullshit!!
    FingerPainter

Answer by FingerPainter at 7:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

Please find something comparable...I don't think it is even close. This hateful attitude towards conservative children of politicians is so outside the realm of human decency that I am at a loss to express my contempt for those "people".
    annabarred

Comment by annabarred (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011