Big day coming up

what is a good idea for my duaghters 4th birthday party that wont be very expensive but will still be lots of fun for her?

Jaliceawrites

Asked by Jaliceawrites at 6:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• egg coloring party, farm animal theme, and one my niece recently had was a "go green party" where they cut up the bottom of an egg carton into the individual cups, bought some 50 cent flower seeds and washable paints and the kids each got to decorate their own cup and then plant one of the seeds to take home and grow their own flower. They also played bowling with empty soda bottles, had a pudding paints table and each goody bag came with small candies, a pencil made of recycled newspaper, and a print out of fun ideas for used items around the house.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 9:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We recently had a great party at Build a Bear. It was $14 per kid. I didn't have to do a thing.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Choose a theme and color and stick with the basic, cake, soda, chips, invitations, candys or a pinata and help from family and friend...
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2011