um,idk what to do...(please no rude comments)

well im 28 weeks pregnant...me and the bf have our ups and downs here and their.

today he just called me but i had to hang up because i was at the clinic getting the blood test one and stuff...but like 3-4 mins later i called back and heard he left

i didnt get to tell him how my day went,what i did,he didnt even tell me he was leaving. my bf's little brother though said that my bf went to his guys house. and i heard from his friend that their gonna be drinking and stuff..and they also might go to chicago..its been like 2 weeks that hes been trying to go with his friend to chicago see his friend can see his gf..thing is my bf never wants to go because im their and he says that if their relationship fails its my fault because they keep thinking about one another that either the other one doesnt want to see them or something..(continues at bottom)

misty91

Asked by misty91 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Relationships

• (continued)but it really isnt..idk whats the deal about me wanting to go.but he doesnt let me. and plus they wanna drink when their over their..whats the deal with me being their? it just makes me think so many negative things.
    so what im really trying to say is how should i deal with this?should i be mad? i dont wanna break up with him but if theirs any advice on explaining to him on something like stepping into my shoes and see how i feel i would really be happy...i just need some talking to right now.thank you.
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I think that youre very young and odds are so is he. You are going to have a bumpy relationship until you can both get on the right page and concentrate on your child coming into the world. He really shouldnt be going anywhere and leaving his pregnant girlfriend alone anyway.
    Anonymous

• i meant to say but it really isnt my fault.

misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• Sometimes they just like their 'guy" time. He may think that they couldn't hunker back and let it all out if a lady were there. It hurts though that for some guys they don't care as much about feelings as we do. This isn't enough to break up with him as yet, anyway. Guys don't think the same way we do. If he is considerate and caring of you usually, then it should be OK. But if he doesn't ever care about your feelings except if you demand it, then you may want to examine the relationship.

Answer by Bmat at 6:14 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• That is messed up...their shouldn't be any reason you shouldn't be able to go infact he should want you to. I don't know if it's cause he's scared you'll get hurt or if he just doesn't want you there. If I were you I would be mad. Try telling him you really need his support in a time like this. If he isn't willing to listen to how you feel then he's just ignorant. I'm not sure how to advise how to deal with it because I'd either talk to him or freak on him which doesn't make things any better so try to avoid that, lol. Good luck though and if you need someone to just talk to feel free to message me.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 6:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• DO YOU THINK HES ACTING THIS WAY BECAUSE HE WONT GET TO DO ANY OF IT WHILE THE BABYS HERE? HE ALWAYS SAYS I WANNA DO EVERYTHING WITH HIM "OF COURSE I DO" AND THAT HE WANTS SPACE..NOT AS IN BREAK UP BUT JUST THAT IM ALWAYS WITH HIM =/
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 6:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• sorry but I have seent his too many times, and he's not going to change. If he's not respecting your relationship NOW, and he's not spending his time with you NOW 9that your just getting to know each other) good luck when your child is born. He'll be bored, he'll be biz-e, he'll need alone time. Sorry but this is why you have to get to know a person before you have their child. Not trying to be mean but trying to alert you to what you'll soon see, hopefully. Because even after some ppl. realize their mistakes they continue to make them and end up with a few kids from dif. guys.
    Anonymous

• It sounds reasonable that he's trying to get the "free" time before the baby get's here, maybe you could explain to him that you also only have about 12 weeks before the baby get's here to and you would like to go places and do things that you won't be able to do after the baby comes too. Good luck ;)
    Lornamay

Answer by Lornamay at 8:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2008