Flirtacious Facebook

My boyfriend is a REALLY BIG FLIRT on facebook and I just discovered today that he's been giving out his cell number to these girls he flirts with online... I'm his fiance and the mother of his unborn baby girl... Advice...??

Shanti0327

Asked by Shanti0327 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• kick in the ass!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• tell him to slow up so he can grow up. Its that time!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Ban facebook? lol
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 6:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yeah, start giving your numbers out to guys & see how he likes it.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:20 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Also I hope he is getting their numbers too so when you kick his a** out he will have plenty of women to call for a place to stay
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I hope you have his password. You should get on there when he's not around and log in to chat. Just sit there & watch the screen. See who pops up to talk to him. Look @ his yahoo/gmail/hotmail account, whatever he uses to sign into FB. Check that to see if he gets updates sent to his inbox. And MAKE SURE you have his voicemail psswrd too so you can check it. Check the history on the computer/phone. There's a lot you can do!! And if you have a FB too friend those girls he's talking to!! His business is YOUR business now...a baby is on the way.

Mrs_Doll

Answer by Mrs_Doll at 6:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i cant help you, but i do know how you feel... i just had to stop going on facebook as much, I trust my DF and he could never find any time to do anything unfaithful, so i just let him live in his 'FB' world (which are All pics of him and i anyway) and i turn my head while those dumb girls get to see his profile pics of me and him(we like taking pics all the time)... im 14 weeks preggo and its posted all over both of our FBs.. they're stupid girls...
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 6:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Too late for my advice which would've been to wait until you were married to get pregnant. doesn't sound like he's mature enough to be a father, isn't ready for just one woman.
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I sound like a broken record....why does ANYONE have Facebook?!? Its okay for my teens, but adults? I'm couldl write A BOOK I've got so many stories of havoc its existence has wreaked in the lives of so-called adults.
    Whimsee

Answer by Whimsee at 7:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I am always on facebook, I see the damage it could create. If u are not on his wall, and his status does not say in relationship or engaged ,then you should worry he is not ready to committ,I include my fiance in my page and he often doesnt ask but if he did I dont except any ppl I would deem a threat to our union on my page,he might just be a cyber whore!!
    kesiaross

Answer by kesiaross at 8:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011