Out of steam. adult content

I think my husband is hot. Hes cute with pretty eyes a nice body, a sexy voice... but i dont feel like having sex often. I just dont want anything inside me some times. Whats wrong with me? What should i do? Its putting a strain on our relationship.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• You could have a chemical imbalance. Try some clary sage, growing it and maybe putting in your food will help, jasmine you could get some oil or grow the plant and the aroma will help you too, parsley, and savory are spices to put in to your food try that and see if that will help. Good Luck to you.:)
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 9:35 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• My husband is going through that except he DOES want to make love he just can't. It's mainly stress; I would seea doctor and see what they think. My honey is going to the Doc to see if he's testosteroneis down- I'm 23 he's 32 so I always want it LOL
    Jersey_class

Answer by Jersey_class at 9:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011