OMG!

I've been dating this new guy for 6 months and he is absoultely awesome. Last night we both had the day off and my son was with his grandmother spending the night so we decided to go out to a retaurant and bar. We were having fun and my hubby went to the restroom for a minute and he didn't come back after 15 minutes so I went to check on him and he was sitting on the bathroom floor holding his nose which was bleeding and who do I see sitting on the other side of the bathroom also holding his face my ex of almost 4 years. what the hell I screamed. wtf happened? they started spewing cuss words at each other and my ex was saying how he should be with me and my current bf was calling my ex a pussy. We left the restaurant and when we got home I told my hubby to call the cops and file a report right away. He refused and said that he'll take care of him later. what the hell??? I don't want any part of this bullshit. Last I heard my ex had a gf and was living in the next town over. How can I get my bf to man up and call the cops. I wasn't there with him in the bathroom so I don't know exactly what happened. Who provoked whom. Ugh this sucks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• So confused..is he your boyfriend or your husband ?
    AmandaMichele

Answer by AmandaMichele at 6:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• bf soon to be husband...i hope.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:28 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• What does he say happened in the bathroom? its probably best to let it go and avoid places your ex may frequent.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 6:30 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• it all sounds very immature...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 6:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I suggest you go to the police yourslf, not to have anyone charged , but to defuse the situation between the two men . The next time they meet , it could be more serious than a busted nose so get the the police to tell them to cool it .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You've dated the guy for only 6 months and you're already calling him your hubby. No wonder you also have an ex. This one will probably be the next ex. Grow up!
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 7:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I think that you should just leave it alone and let them work it out between themselves. If you are living with someone in the same house and sleeping in the same bed you are married. In my eyes
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 9:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011