Does anybody own a cricut? If yes, how do you like it?

notlott37

Asked by notlott37 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I love it, I just wish I had more time to use it, lol! It comes in handy when I do a bulletin board (we homeschool). I use it for my cardmaking from time to time.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I could not live without my cricut.
    I recieved it for christmas last year from my husband and like most new scrapbooking supplies i was at first afraid to use but it is so easy and makes the most beautiful layouts. My scrapbook pages have stepped up big time.
    lilbit63

Answer by lilbit63 at 8:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2008

• I wanted to know from other women, not just from the infomercials.
    notlott37

Answer by notlott37 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I recently got one and I haven't gotten the chance to play with it much but what I have gotten to do I love. It was fairly easy to use once I got started. I cut out letters for my kids names to put up in their rooms instead of buying the wooden ones. I used the shadow feature and two colors of cardstock and they look awesome. I plan on laminating them to make them a little more sturdy and then I will attach a ribbon to hang them from.
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 4:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2008

• I got mine last christmas, I love it! I think my fav cartridge for it is the Paper Doll Dress Up one. I rented it, and now I have to buy it after Christmas, lol. Decided I def need it.
    britngavin

Answer by britngavin at 4:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love my Cricut. I use it a bunch. I have used it for scrapbooking, card making, crafts with kids, preschool Sunday School, my sign language playgroup, and I am sure there is more I am not thinking of right now.
    lauraslefthook

Answer by lauraslefthook at 8:29 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i bought the orginal cricut and i loved it so much i bought the expression. i am trying to sell the orginal. but its the best scrapbooking took ever. i love it.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:36 AM on Jun. 6, 2010