14 weeks preggo and soooo super gassy! is it common?, cause this stinks!...lol

i am actually embarassed about going places and even to have my DF too close to me at times... i have tried to add and remove some certin foods to try and reduce it but no luck, .. it seems to be the same with anything i eat/drink...
this is my first pregnancy.

Is this common? & will it stay like this or will i get a break?...

jayme009

Asked by jayme009 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• HAHAHA your headline made me actually laugh out loud :D and idk if its common but it sure was for me, i was SUPER gassy x( lol i was always dropping everywere, and not only that but i would get severe gas pains. Maybe jsut ask ur dr next time ur there. Congrats btw! :)
    AdrianzMommie

Answer by AdrianzMommie at 6:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes it is very common and get used to it because for most pregnant women it will stay with you for the entire pregnancy. You can talk to your doctor to see what is safe to take so you Dont have to feel embarrassed to go out and you Dont have to feel uncomfortable. I took gas x but make sure you talk with your doctor before you try any kind of meds. Also try eating food that will make you less gassy. Like no beans, broccoli that kind of stuff. Good luck and Congrats.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 6:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL sorry.. yea i was the same!! Didnt matter where i was my DH would get so mad because i didnt give heads up or anything!! I had threw my whole pregnancy and i had asked my dr and he said try and stay away from greasy foods!! but it still contuined. So sorry mom just handle as best as you can, and if you can feel it comingon run to the bathroom or outside.

~Good Luck
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• LOL!!! Thank You Ladies! i was kinda afraid of that, dang... the whole time... oh well....
    heheheheheheheLOL
    jayme009

Comment by jayme009 (original poster) at 7:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• im 14w3d, and i have been going through the same thing..some days im fine tho..and i get bad gas cramps too..just another wonderful joy of pregnancy..i dont remember if i had it with my first..but then again this pregnancy has been completely different from that one..like night n day..hopefully you get some relief soon
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011