Lump near my Urethra! adult content

So I noticed I was having this weird pain when I moved or crossed my legs and so i did a bit of investigating in the shower and noticed this bump, about half the size of a golf ball probably and its located outside and to the right of my urethra. It hasn't been painful to pee and no blood..so idk what this could be? I have had cysts on the OUTSIDE of my vagina before here and there but nothing like this.

FYI i am not currently sexually active, havent had sex in almost year!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• Sometimes that vaginal glands can get clogged . . . this sounds like it may be a skene's duct cyst. Call your OB to make an appointment . . it may have to be drained or removed, or you may need to go on antibiotics. In the meantime, try some ibuprophen and a warm compress or a sitz bath. Do not squeeze or fiddle with it, because you do not want to spread infection or inflammation. They sometimes go down on their own, but if it is the size you describe, you want your OB to evaluate you.

Call your OB and explain what is happening. This is something they should fit you in for
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• get it checked by a Dr.
    imaginationMama has a Great answer!!
    i had a cyst there which still comes and goes...
    but definently a Dr. visit soon... Good Luck to You
    jayme009

Answer by jayme009 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i had a cyst on my "clitoral hood" at one point, it sounds similar, painful with pressure... i had to have it lanced and drained... not fun... but it hasn't come back
    asil

Answer by asil at 8:05 PM on Apr. 20, 2011