(For coffee drinkers) Do you think it would be hard to give it up?

Having coffee is a part of my daily morning routine lol idk if id be able to let it go!

AdrianzMommie

Asked by AdrianzMommie at 6:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• no way I could just give it up. . . I love it too much. . . I am sure if I had to I could, but. . . I don't have to. . .so
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 7:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oooh, I LLOOOVVEE the stuff. But, I did give it up when I was pregnant, and I got used to something else for a while. But, as soonb as I was finished BFing, I was back in the saddle!
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 7:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I love coffee, but I could give it up. I only drink one cup a day anyway. I would be sad, for sure, but I could do it if I had too.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:00 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you have to give it up you can. but i think it would be hard
    Cherries12

Answer by Cherries12 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yeah, I'm afraid I'm addicted! On weekends, if we don't watch it, my mom, DH and I will drink 2 pots,unless we are paying attention. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 7:01 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I love coffee and drink it often . . . however not as much as I used to. . . seriously I used to drink about 3 whole pots a day. Now I drink maybe about 3 cups a day if that. . . I drink a lot of tea too. If you haven't had coffee from the hourglass maker. . . YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!!!! it is sooo much better than others. I just can't go back to regular coffee made coffee now.
    Kirs

Answer by Kirs at 7:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I'm pregnant. I drank it during my pregnancy until a few weeks ago when I started having complications with my pregnancy so I gave it up. I love it but I can do without for now.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 7:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I gave it up when I was pregnant, so I guess I could if I really had to, but I don't want to!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I could give it up if i HAD to.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 7:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011