So, why are you a vegetarian?

The thought of slaughtered animals personally makes me ill, ill stick to other things LOL. SO, why are you a vegetarian? :)

AdrianzMommie

Asked by AdrianzMommie at 7:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I don't like meat. I don't mind if DH or the kids eat it, but I just cannot put it in my mouth.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• The thought of eating something that used to have a face made me sick.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Honestly I am not a Vegetarian. I should be, this I know. But I rarely eat meat. Just the idea of an animal in that fashion makes me ill, but I know there are things I can only get from meat. . . so it is rare. . .
    Anonymous

• Same here. I feel bad that I dont cook meat for my son, but i like, cant lol. I actually get physically ill. If he eats meat elsewere I dont mind, but i cant cook it for him. I just serve other things that have protein :)
    AdrianzMommie

Comment by AdrianzMommie (original poster) at 7:12 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I became one for health reasons, chicken although I loved the taste made me throw up and give acid indigestion, and I was never a meat lover to begin with, once I started going vegetarian, I had no more indigestion or problems. I do cook meat for my mom and son, the smell sometimes makes me nauseous but not all the time. I have been one for the last 15 or so and will never ever go back.

Answer by older at 7:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• When I was 9 and came to understand where the meat was coming from, I lost all desire to consume it. I was horrified at the thought of eating another living being. I've been a vegetarian since, and I'm 34 now.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:16 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• feels healthier to be a vegetarian...
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 9:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i'm not one but we harly eat meat so we kind of are in a way.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Meat is bad for people, and bad for the planet

Answer by rkoloms at 11:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2011