My three year old son loves to rub on my boobs and when i stop him, he gets upset. is this normal?

jiritanate

Asked by jiritanate at 7:08 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Its normal, the boob feeling is a comfort thing and when you stop him/her they get upset cause they don't see it as doing something wrong by touching personal areas, you can try by softly saying no these are mommies it makes it easier
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I would try to put a stop to it- maybe move his hand to your arm?? I don't think it's a big deal now but it could get inappropriate as he gets older.

skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• None of my children ever did this. I m sorry I have no advice.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• did you breastfeed him?
    butterflies78

Answer by butterflies78 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• no i didn't breastfeed him. he always makes it his business to try to put him arm down my shirt to get to them
    jiritanate

Comment by jiritanate (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Its normal. but start working on a change behaivior for his 3 years stage.
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 5:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2011

• he or she is just exploring the body. maybe you can explain it more to him or her. Do you shower with him or her? maybe just start explining the body to him or her.... normal yes, weird or inaproperaite, no
    its your child, they need to lear and you are their teacher, it isnt weird at all
    LovinMyJay4

Answer by LovinMyJay4 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 22, 2011