I am 31w2d today, and i feel like i am gonna start my period

ok like i said i am 31w2d today, and i feel like i am about to start my period the same way i would feel just a few days before i started my periods. I dont know what is going on is this normal, is something maybe wrong, am i about to go into labour or something. I dont remember feeling like this ever with either of my other 2 pregnancies. Should i call my doctor? My husband?

sianniona

Asked by sianniona at 7:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i am 32 weeks and i have had that feeling lately, i was told that it was my uturus stretching? idk but apparently its nothing to worry about.
    jdish

Answer by jdish at 9:42 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I feel that way sometimes. I am 26 weeks but if you are worried it is better to be safe then sorry! GL
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Call your doctor. It could be a sing of preterm labor or it could be nothing, but at 31 weeks it is better to be safe then sorry.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:24 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Maybe call your doctor to see what they recommend. This is my first pregnancy and the last 3 days I've had cramping. I had a doc appointment today and had them check me out and my cramping is due to how my baby is positioned. I'm 35 weeks. If there's no blood I wouldn't be concerned but you might want to give them a call. Sorry I'm not more help.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 7:26 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• my bad cramping when i was 33 weeks was due to a spastic uterus and there is nothing you can do about that but drink a lot of water. I would definitely call they will check you out and make you feel better. GL
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:41 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i dont remember feeling that way but i did have back pain and thought i was cleaning to much ...you know the nesting feeling. you will never make a mistake talking to your doctor that's why you have one..right? so call the doc and see what he/she feels you should do
    mdevece

Answer by mdevece at 7:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I had that a lot during my last pregnancy. It was sometimes from having a UTI but most often it was because I was dehydrated. Drink plenty of water and if you are still hurting then do call your doctor to be seen. It could be a number of things such as impending labor, dehydration or UTI or any other thing I cant think of at the moment. GL.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:25 PM on Apr. 20, 2011