Not gona lie sort of long and a vent session adult content

im 19 and i just recently moved in with my boyfriend andhis 2 kids (because we are expecting) and they are starting to drive me insane with whining all the time about everything nd i mean everything and the try to get my son in trouble all the time even though i see alomst everything that happens they try to say "paxton did it" then i get even more stressed out. they are complete bullies to my almost 2 year when they r almost 4 and 5 and should know better. i dont feel good most the time because this pregnancy has been really rough on my body. i sort of just want to pack my son's stuff and mine up and move back home to maybe get the point acrossed that he needs to start doing something about them. i understand they are in the middle of the divorce process but they still need rules. i think they are a main reason why i try to involve myself and son with things outside the house

goobersmom713

Asked by goobersmom713 at 7:29 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• This doesn't sound like a good situation. I wouldn't stay.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:36 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Well I don;t know what to say, kids are kids, and you DH needs to take control,, I feel sorry for everyone involved. IDK
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:38 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• hmmm... sounds rough..... maybe you should leave for awhile, it seems best until you two can figure out what's going on in your relationship. (you 2 and the whole family)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• If you have the option to go home ,go
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 7:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• tell him tk to his kids
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011