Does DH/SO have any clothes you wish you could throw in the garbage?? lol

Mine bought these bright, clorox white shorts with a huge, thick bright blue swatch down the side of each leg....Good Lord I hate those shorts lol....they are SO bright white that they make even brand new white tshirts look dingy lol....and they don't match anything else he owns lol....he tries to wear them with a black shirt, but no..grey...then he looks like a bum who stole someone shorts lol....poor baby...everytime he comes out the bedroom in them I make him go back and change lol

What about your DH/SO? Anything you wish you could back over in your car...repeatedly? lol

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh trust me, my SO has many. He's colored blind which makes it SOOOOOO much worse. He has this ICP jersey type ordeal tank top thing that I hate with the passion. OMG! I hate it sooooooooooo much! It looks old & just doesn't match anything at all. He only wears dark clothes and thinks all of it matches. It drives me nuts. LOL I learned a BIG lesson the other day. I said "hey baby, you don't match." (which he's asked me to tell him bc he can't see the colors) So what did he do ? He went & put on something that looked worse! LOL I learned that big its not really bad to keep my mouth shut. lol My ex used to refuse to get rid of his boxers and wife beaters that had holes in the them.... they just disappeared one day LOL No idea where they went. Oh well.. he had to buy news ones. lol I can say my SO wife beaters are going to disappear soon bc wow! every single one has at least a tiny hole in it. LOL Not acceptable! lol
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• yes! he has a really thick cardigan/zippered that reminds me of something a grandpa would wear in the nursing home.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• ahaha my ex had the ugliest poleyester shirt that was black and red with a big pocket in the front of it ahaha... needless to say it got "lost"
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Mine would wear his clothes, especially his socks, until they are thread bare and have so many holes in them they won't stay together. Because he does the laundry I have to 'sneak' to be able to get to his clothes to throw the worst ones out. He rarely even notices.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:53 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, my dh has these pants that zip up where the crotch inseam should be and they are this ugly poop brown color. He loves to wear them. Yuck!
    admiring_u_14

Answer by admiring_u_14 at 7:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• he has plenty of cloths I want to throw away. But I am affraid if I throw his away he will throw mine away.

Answer by louise2 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• well there is a vest that i have considered burning
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 7:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes, my husband has this orange pair of jogging pants that have paint on them and a big hole right in the middle of the butt. I hate those ugly things and he won't throw them out because he says they are too comfortable.
    Kelly502

Answer by Kelly502 at 8:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• @loudnproud...HA HA HA That is hilarious! But at least your SO has an excuse! What's MY hubby's excuse??? lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011