How pathetic does someone have to be to stalk another person online?

Seriously, what kind of pathetic person stalks someone online (like here on CM or Yahoo Answers) to vote down their answers or bash them, etc.? I have a vote down stalker on Yahoo Answers. Almost every answer I have will have exactly 1 down vote, and no one else will have any, up or down. It's been going on for like 6 months! It's ridiculous lol. On the bright side, I guess if you have a stalker like that it means you're the center of someone's world lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 7:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• very pathetic indeed, my psycho SiL stalked me looking for dirt, even tried running my online resume from her job(a friend called me to tell me she gave me a good reference) and even check to see if I had ever been arrested, nope. anyway . long story
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 7:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Lol...I don't know...I guess it's just a weird way for them to get thier jolly's
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Lol I can give you my ex's number and you can ask
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I have one myself on here, for some reason she or (he, lol) has been not bothering me too much,, I wonder if she stalked someone else, and they figured it out,, I don't know why, but you gotta admit it is kind of nice to have someone worry about what you have to say so much,, LOL!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:48 PM on Apr. 20, 2011