Seasonal allergies

Does anyone know if the allergy (seasonal) attack can give a person a high fever?

MommyOK

Asked by MommyOK at 7:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• I don't think fever is typically a symptom of allergies. That would generally be indicative of another condition, or even possibly of a condition as an offshoot of the allergy attack. For example, if a sinus infection developed as a result of an ongoing allergic condition.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 8:10 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Actually that is very common. Fevers associated with allergies happen a lot. And the fever itself will go up and down like a roller coaster. I just went through this with my son's doctor today lol.
    CalebsMommy0220

Answer by CalebsMommy0220 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• nope, i have had bad allergies all my life by no fever... you could have an infection though, that is made worse by allergies... see your dr
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2011