What can i do to help myself to go in labor

natural things only!

baileyfamily

Asked by baileyfamily at 7:44 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I walked my butt off! But it made me feel better to walk too. Or sex. GL!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Oh man...I tried EVERYTHING I could think of with my last pregnancy to urge it on..little stinker still was 6 days late,lol.
    Heres some of the things I aatempted:
    Galloping up and down the stairs (I tried running but thought I was going to die or break my body in half haha)
    Squats(like a gazillion and don't be suprised if your inner thighs or sore the next couple days,lol)
    Walking walking walking walking walking etc etc etc,lol...bring a water bottle
    Bouncing up and down on a huge bouncy ball(that was kinda fun and I looked like a beach ball on top of a beach ball haha)
    Leg Lunges (that had to be a funny sight cuz everyone that seen me doing it was laughing really hard for some reason)
    And finally..
    I gave the baby an eviction notice..told him he's got 3 days to get the heck out! LOL (of course, he didnt listen)
    Good Luck...keep the patience ...and it will all happen soon enough!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• walking... and then sex that helps alot too..
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 7:50 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• let nature take it's course. be patient and try to rest for upcomming events...if you can.
    \
    mdevece

Answer by mdevece at 7:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Walk, walk, walk. It makes labor easier too. I heard sex could work to, but late in my pregnancy.. I was not interested in sex at all! lol
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sex, castor oil, LOADS of pineapple, eggplant parm, and most of all.....TIME :] nothing worked for me but others have SWORN that these methods worked for them!
    VickyDickey

Answer by VickyDickey at 7:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Walking helps, have sex
    toybar02

Answer by toybar02 at 8:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Sex. That's what my boyfriend's cousin did cuz she was ready to have the baby already LOL it worked.
    AmandaJean825

Answer by AmandaJean825 at 8:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Natural only? Wait til baby's done cooking. A friend of mine is in the hospital right now praying her heart out that her baby stays in for 13 more weeks. I find this question quite sad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 21, 2011