Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I am extremely pissed

so much i have a soar throat from holding back. what the hell do i do when i just want to hold him down and yell


Asked by Liz4Life at 7:45 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Relationships

Level 17 (4,309 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (7)
  • Take a time out. Breathe. Count to ten. Have a cup of coffee. A cigarette. Whatever it is that calms you down.

    Answer by fricky29 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Husband or child?

    Husband: Have a sit down and tell him what is bothering you after the kids are asleep,

    Child: Take a deep breath, call a friend, do something fun and relaxing with your child . . .

    Answer by ImaginationMama at 8:02 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • i would just leave till i calmed down and while ur gone write him a letter, whether you ever give it to him or not it really helps to get your feelings out! God bless, hope it gets better soon.

    Answer by JackieGirl007 at 7:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Put your face in a pillow and scream as loud as you can, for as long as you can.....sometimes when you just want to throttle a person and can't....this is the only thing that helps lol

    Answer by Lucky209 at 7:47 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Is the "he" your hubby or child? If it's your hubby, go for a drive or something. Take some time and relax, elsewhere if possible. If it's your child, lock yourself in your room until you can calm down and deal with the situation calmly.

    Answer by MeandMyBabes at 7:49 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • Write a letter. Be as angry and as mean as you want. Even if he never reads it, it feels great! ((HUGS))

    Answer by daina82 at 11:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

  • oh my gosh thanks you guys!

    Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 11:43 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

Next question in Relationships

Next question overall (General Parenting)

Recently Bumped in Life & Home
Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!!