Sore boobs, need help pleasee =]

hi, Im 20 years old and I have PCOS...i've been kinda thinkin im pregnant in my head even tho there hasn't been enough time [paranoid]....

last saturday April 9 I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend...around Tuesday/Wednesday my nipples would not stop itching & they have never itched before & i know they arent dry because i lotion them regularly lol...on Thursday when i wiped after using the bathroom there were like 3 itty bitty transparent drops of blood..after that i never saw anything else..Friday my nipples were itchy and sore...this past week i've been cramping off and on...now the past two days my boobs are TERRIBLY SORE!..i normally get sore boobs before m period but man this is irritating and painful..now its not the nipple that hurts its around the edges..

i know it is kind of early and close to conception but since i have PCOS who knows when ii could have ovulated right??....what do you guys think??/

lovelyladyy

Asked by lovelyladyy at 7:46 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Everyone's different. I knew I was pregnant when I took a shower and the water hit my boobs...they were sore and I yelped. I had never had sore boobs before. Our bodies usually know but take a pregnancy test soon. Good luck.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• what did it feel like when the water hit?????.....its only around the edges and kinda around my armpit where its really hurting
    lovelyladyy

Comment by lovelyladyy (original poster) at 7:54 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I agree with fricky. I knew once the water hit my nipples and I almost cried that I was pregnant.
    AmandaJean825

Answer by AmandaJean825 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I had to face away from the water because any contact from the shower head put my breasts in terrible pain.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 9:04 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Probably your period starting....you can get sore breasts and nipples, you basically get low grade pregnancy symptoms...you could also be slightly allergic to you laundry detergent and that was a sensitive area so it was affected...
    Tiewaz

Answer by Tiewaz at 10:55 PM on Apr. 20, 2011