If you're having a Fancy Dinner for Easter, what are you making?

Okay, even if it's not all that fancy you can answer too.

JazzlikeMraz

Asked by JazzlikeMraz at 7:52 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Holidays

• Since we are going to the Zoo that day our dinner will be simple. Probably Brats and a couple of veggies. Lunch will be crab salad, fruit, cheese sticks, terra chips and pudding cups. For us crab salad and terra chips are a big spend!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:58 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Honey n spice baked Ham, creamy dream mash tators (add cream cheese & top with fresh chopped chives put em into a casserol dish and pour some melted butter over top and just brown em in oven) Corn on the cob mexican style my kids love these the vendors in chicago sell them corn on stick with butter,mayo,and chilli powder- then ive gotta make the usual for dh gotta have green bean casserol, deviled eggs and a veggie n cheese plate, crackers and assorted rolls- then im making pies undecided on types and easter cupcakes not over doing desert figure kids getg enough candy so deserts more towards the adults aka big kids without a basket =)
    Ihold8Stars

Answer by Ihold8Stars at 8:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We are having ham, stuffed cabbage, kolbassi, scalloped potatoes, corn, rolls and homemade bunny cake. We are doing Easter dinner at our house with just us, but that is 6. A friend may stop over, so that would make it 7. My daughter and I are dying eggs on Friday and I will buy some chocolate eggs along with the usual Easter candy.
    3mom627

Answer by 3mom627 at 10:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011