4 wk check up after hysterectomy adult content

Ok, so I had a hysterectomy 4 weeks ago. I was feeling great ! yeah I couldn't really jump or run, LOL not allowed to lift anything, blah blah blah. I was feeling great tho. Didn't need pain meds or even advil anymore to get outta bed. I had my 4 week check up today & OMG I feel SO bad now. She did a vag. examine & I'm having SO much pain down there now. She moved the spectrum around than she used her fingers to feel the incision.

I'm having sharp pains down there & around my belly button which is where two of the incisions are....I was feeling up to sex which she said I still have at least (at least ugh..lol) two more weeks than she wants to see me first. I was feeling that good, but now after this examine, I'm far from feeling that good :( Think its normal to be in this much pain after the 4 wk examine ?

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• Yes it is. You're not supposed to have sex for a reason right...that reason is kind of moot once the spectrum and fingers have been up there. I had an internal 1 week after my surgery...talk about hell! It gets better and in my opinion if the pain isnt better by Friday, cal your dr.
    daina82

Answer by daina82 at 12:05 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• Yeah I wasn't going to have sex unless she said so, I was just using that as an example as to how crappy it made me feel afterwards. lol Glad to know someone else felt the same way. lol thanks
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• not sure, i would call your dr though
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011