Anyone ever use ...... adult content

The Your and Mine KY elly I keep seeing adds for it and was wondering if anyone else has tried it and if so what do you think and does it really work??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We've used it and I didn't think it was anything fabulous - definitely not worth $30. But then, my husband and I have a very active and enjoyable sex life - we add in "extra stuff" all the time.

Answer by missanc at 8:13 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• Yes and it dose have an interesting effect, one is warmer (cinnamon the other kind of spearmint)
    firelites

Answer by firelites at 8:15 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I found that natural juices are the best for me & makes everything feel SO much better. Even when I masterbate I use my own juices. I get real wet & real quick though, so maybe thats why ? Idk!! I don't do anal either. Giving birth messed that allllll up for me, lol !!

I know with my ex when I couldn't get wet no matter how hard I tried, we used the tinkle stuff and OUCH! I didn't like that at all. We also used the heat/cooling gel... ouch! didnt' like it either. So uncomfy & didn't feel good at all, not even a bit!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 8:17 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We tried it and weren't impressed.  Heck, we barely noticed a difference between it and normal lubricants.  Don't waste your money.  Straight warming or tingling lubes have a more significant result.

BryzniFaye

Answer by BryzniFaye at 8:22 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• We've used it...not really worth all the hype to me....he liked how warm it was though
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• intense is good. i think it is worth the money anyway
    kristendc33

Answer by kristendc33 at 8:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• NOT AT ALL!!! The best thing about the product was the package. Me and my hubby use all sorts of toys and lubes but this is not something I would recomend to pthers but something I do recommend is hanfcuffs, a blind fold, a french tickler and a baby sitter. lol wont be much fun if your excitment wakes the kids lol Enjoy
    timbrikaylamom

Answer by timbrikaylamom at 8:33 PM on Apr. 20, 2011