I have something on my eye.

in the corner of my eye, right on the lower lash line, there's a little hard white bump. It's not swollen, red, painful or irritated, just itchy. I'm not sure what it is but I don't think it's a stye since it isn't red and doesn't hurt. Any idea what it could be and if I should get it looked at? Google keeps tellin' me it's a stye. >.

MamaStuart

Asked by MamaStuart at 8:23 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Health

• uhh... first off, get your finger out of your eye... do you have any idea how much crap is under your nails and on your fingers??

Go have it looked at asap, it could be any number of things and stuff like this is best to let the pros look at.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:37 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• I believe it's a stye as well. Mine are always a bump that's white and itchy. You need to go to a walmart or target or whatever is close to you and get stye medication. It's an eye drop you put in your eye until the stye is gone. You also need to throw away your mascara and eyeshadow/eyeliner because it's contaminated now and will breed more styes. I'd go a few days without wearing make up until it clears because it will irritate your eye more. Hope this helps.
    fricky29

Answer by fricky29 at 8:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i'm not sure. you should probably get it checked by an eye doctor.
    Kainalu55

Answer by Kainalu55 at 3:35 AM on Apr. 21, 2011

• i would see your dr, eyes are something i don't mess with!
    asil

Answer by asil at 11:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2011