Does anybody know how to get coupons?

So I've decided I was going to start collecting coupons to save on grocerys and such. BUT I have no clue where to start. Does anybody know where I can get coupons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• www.coupons.com, www.smartsource.com, www.redplum.com........Depending on where you like, you can find a coupon blog site. Where i live I use www.time2saveworkshops.com (chattanooga tn area). You can find one in your area, they put alerts out for new coupons, grocery store deals, etc. And alot of the manufacturer sites offer coupons too.
    mlawson803

Answer by mlawson803 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• 1. Sunday Newspaper is where you will get the most coupons.
    2. Online. If u go to Kroger or someplace with a "rewards card" some let you put E-coupons on them now (COOL!).
    3. Join a coupon group on Cafemom.
    4. check out: hip2save.com -- she has great newbie videos! and krazycouponlady.com .... 2 great places to start that give u great info!
    5. Its important to get to know ur stores coupon policy! and look at their fliers.
    I just started couponing myself. It is something that takes a while to learn & gather the right coupons. Dont give up. Just keep going. At first u may only save a few dollars. Then you will save $10.. just keep making small goals. If you save $10, next time try to save $12.
    GOOD LUCK!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:59 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• call the company of the product you want and ask them to mail you some
    flipper4u21

Answer by flipper4u21 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2011