Birthday party games

Okay, we are having my son's 2nd bday party in a couple weeks and i'm trying to decide what kind of games we should play. So far this is whats happening:
There will be about 15 people, 3 of those are children under 5. Everyone else is adults.
Its a sports ball themed party at the local park's pavilion
we are grilling hot dogs, having watermelon, beans, etc.
and I'm making cupcakes with basketballs on top.

I just don't know what kind of games to play. I wanted to do "Pin the Ball in the Hoop" but there is no wall to hang the poster to. Anyone have some great ideas for me?

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 8:40 PM on Apr. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• You could have a watermelon seed spitting contest. That is hilarious to watch the kids do. You could find a large box to put the Pin up game on..or even put in on the car.
    mlawson803

Answer by mlawson803 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• i did hot potato and it was a hit.
    lynnlang

Answer by lynnlang at 8:56 PM on Apr. 20, 2011

• You could do a homerun contest for the adults, a game of kickball, waterballoon toss depending on the weather, chalk drawings, hang a hoola hoop from a tree and throw a football through it, relay races......
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:06 PM on Apr. 20, 2011